Experience summer in Wyoming’s Snowy Mountains aboard a UTV.
What’s the difference between an ATV and a UTV?
An ATV is often referred to as a four-wheeler, has a seat that is straddled by the operator, and can sometimes accommodate a second passenger.
A UTV is a small, two to six-person, four-wheel, off-road vehicle that is sometimes called a side-by-side.
Rent a UTV from Albany Lodge and explore over 500 miles of trails for beginner and experienced riders.
With a UTV, you can experience the North Platte River, explore deep canyons, ride along mountain creeks, cruise through alpine meadows, climb high peaks, and view the abundant wildlife of the Snowy Range.
Want to kick your fishing or camping trip up a notch? Rent a UTV from us and go to places you never dreamed of!
- UTV rentals end September 30th
- You must be 18 years or older with a valid driver’s license to operate a UTV
- You must be at least 25 and the parent/guardian of minor (under 18 years old) passengers in order to carry minor passengers
- Helmets are provided with each rental. Renters are required to wear helmets and seatbelts at all times
- Our UTVs go out with full tanks and renters must pay for the fuel used during the rental
- Albany Lodge has a one-week cancellation policy. If you cancel within the week of your reservation, it is a $50charge per day, per rental.
- Full day hours are from 8 am – 5 pm
- Half day hours are from 8 am – 12 pm or 1 pm – 5 pm
- Fuel and tax are not included in the rental fees
2019 RZR 900S
2019 RZR 900S 2 Person
2019 RZR 900S 2 Passenger UTV. Please note, fuel and tax are not included in the rental fees.
2019 RZR 1000S
2019 RZR 1000S 4 Person
2019 RZR 1000S 4 Passenger UTV. Please note, fuel and tax are not included in the rental fees.
Wow! New owners. My first visit in awhile. Prime rib sandwich was great, drinks were just right, service and price were both terrific. Same experience reported by friends visiting last week on a busy Saturday night.
Great location! Access to over 200 miles of snowmobile and OHV trails. Friendly, helpful staff with comfortable accommodations.
Such a fun and magical place. My husband and I decided this place is our favorite, and we’ve been everywhere! Thanks guys for such a cozy down home atmosphere!
We stopped at this great little spot on our way to camp. The prime rib I had was amazing!! My friends also enjoyed their meals as well. I will definitely stop in again if I’m ever in the area.