Experience summer in Wyoming’s Snowy Mountains aboard a UTV.
A UTV is a small, two to six-person, four-wheel, off-road vehicle that is sometimes called a side-by-side.
Rent a UTV from Albany Lodge and explore over 500 miles of trails for beginner and experienced riders.
With a UTV, you can experience the North Platte River, explore deep canyons, ride along mountain creeks, cruise through alpine meadows, climb high peaks, and view the abundant wildlife of the Snowy Range.
Want to kick your fishing or camping trip up a notch? Rent a UTV from us and go to places you never dreamed of!
- UTV rentals end September 30th
- You must be 25 years or older with a valid driver’s license to rent a UTV
- Driver will only carry minor passenger(s) if driver is at least 25 years of age and is the parent or legal guardian of minor passenger(s)
- Helmets are provided with each rental. Renters are required to wear helmets and seatbelts at all times
- Our UTVs go out with full tanks and renters must pay for the fuel used during the rental
- Albany Lodge has a two-week cancellation policy. If you cancel within two weeks of your reservation, it is a fee of half of the total original rental order.
- Full day hours are from 8 am – 5 pm
- Half day hours are from 8 am – 12 pm or 1 pm – 5 pm
- Fuel and tax are not included in the rental fees
- Machines must be returned on time. There will be a $75 per unit late fee up to one hour late of check-in; a $150 per unit late fee if the vehicle is returned up to two hours late of check-in. After two hours, the late fee will be a full day rental charge
- All Passengers MUST BE PRESENT when checking out machines in order to sign waiver
2020 RZR 1000S
2020 RZR 1000S 2 Person
2020 RZR 100S 2 Passenger UTV. Please note, fuel and tax are not included in the rental fees.
2020 RZR 1000XP
2020 RZR 1000XP 4 Person
2020 RZR 1000XP 4 Passenger UTV. Please note, fuel and tax are not included in the rental fees.
Wow! New owners. My first visit in awhile. Prime rib sandwich was great, drinks were just right, service and price were both terrific. Same experience reported by friends visiting last week on a busy Saturday night.
Great location! Access to over 200 miles of snowmobile and OHV trails. Friendly, helpful staff with comfortable accommodations.
Such a fun and magical place. My husband and I decided this place is our favorite, and we’ve been everywhere! Thanks guys for such a cozy down home atmosphere!
We stopped at this great little spot on our way to camp. The prime rib I had was amazing!! My friends also enjoyed their meals as well. I will definitely stop in again if I’m ever in the area.