Hop on a snowmobile and explore Wyoming’s Snowy Range and Medicine Bow Mountains where over 200 miles of groomed trails and 120 miles of unmarked, ungroomed trails await.
Albany Lodge sits in the middle of one of the country’s premier snowmobile destinations, and our guides want to give you a personalized tour.
An Albany Lodge snowmobile guide will take you through forested glens and rolling meadows. And with more than 300 inches of snow each year, you’re practically guaranteed fresh powder.
Whatever your experience level, a snowmobile can take you far from the crowds and transport you to the solitude of the mountains. Enjoy grand mountain vistas, dense forests, and the wide-open sky and be warm and cozy in your hotel room or cabin by evening.
- Each tour is based on the group’s skill level and what they want to experience. This ranges from trail riding to challenging backcountry riding in powder.
- Maximum number of people per group: 6
- Each additional person over the 6 maximum will require another guide at $200.00
- Snowmobile rentals are not included in the tour fee
- Two-seater sleds must stay on trail
- Those wanting to ride in the backcountry must have off-trail experience
- Fuel (including guide fuel) is an additional expense and not included in the cost of the tour
- Sack lunches are available upon request
Wow! New owners. My first visit in awhile. Prime rib sandwich was great, drinks were just right, service and price were both terrific. Same experience reported by friends visiting last week on a busy Saturday night.
Great location! Access to over 200 miles of snowmobile and OHV trails. Friendly, helpful staff with comfortable accommodations.
Such a fun and magical place. My husband and I decided this place is our favorite, and we’ve been everywhere! Thanks guys for such a cozy down home atmosphere!
We stopped at this great little spot on our way to camp. The prime rib I had was amazing!! My friends also enjoyed their meals as well. I will definitely stop in again if I’m ever in the area.